After all the fun of decorating and hunting for Easter eggs has come and gone you find yourself with dozens of hard boiled eggs on your hands… perfect for this delicious egg salad. You can choose your favorite herbs to give it just the right flavor. My two favorites are tarragon and dill.
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 8 hard boiled eggs
- 5 stalks celery
- 2 tbsp fresh herbs of your choice, minced (tarragon, dill, sage)
- fresh ground salt and pepper to taste
- In a mixing combine Dijon mustard and Greek yogurt and mix well.
- Chop eggs and celery stalks and add to yogurt mixture.
- Add fresh herbs of your choice, salt and pepper.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Chill one hour before serving to allow flavors to be fully infused into salad.
- Serve as is or on a bed of baby greens.
Replace celery with ¼ to ½ bulb fennel and use dill as your choice of herbs for a refreshing spring salad