My little one has been getting creative in the kitchen again. She’s been craving fun treats to enjoy in the sweltering heat and today she was inspired by a handful of gorgeous, plump fresh limes.
“What can I add to this to make a frozen pops, Maman”
I knew just what to add… a little coconut cream and a drizzle of raw honey… Perfection!
Sabrina adjusted the ingredients until she felt everything was just right, placed them in the freezer and patiently waited to savor her new creation!
All you need for these slightly sour oh-so-refreshing pops is fresh squeezed lime juice, coconut cream and raw honey.
- ½ cup fresh squeeze lime juice
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- lime bits for decoration
- Place all your ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Thinly slice half a lime and place pieces in frozen treat molds.
- Pour coconut lime mixture into mold.
- Seal and place in the freezer until set, about 2 hours.