And I know the importance of choosing the right kind of fuel to launch my day.
A good balanced meal that’s tempting and tasty is always savored with joy.
This pumpkin chia pudding is a real power breakfast that’s just as enjoyable as a scrumptious treat for dessert or any time you crave a little pick me up.
I prepare this before going to bed so I have an easy, carefree breakfast the morning.
Delicious on it’s own you can add whatever topping you wish.
I’ll add either home made ginger pecan granola or a handful of maple ginger glazed pecans — can you tell I love pecans and ginger 🙂
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp pumpkin purée
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- In a mason jar combine almond milk, pumpkin purée and maple syrup. Cover and shake to combine ingredients.
- Add chia seeds and cinnamon and shake again to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Enjoy with toping of your choice
- Capture the sweetness of summer with these delicious gluten free buckwheat and nectarine pancakes. The buckwheat flour gives a delightfully hearty flavor that brings out the sweetness in the nectarines. Nectarines have a nice firm texture that lends itself well to cooking, enhancing the sweetness of the fruit as it caramelizes slightly.…