Thereʼs nothing like a crisp and delicious fruit salad on a hot summer day. Enjoy this salad as a dessert, with a cup of your favorite yogurt for breakfast or as a satisfying snack.
Summer Fruit Salad
A simple and delicious salad combining berries and rich summer fruits for an exotic experience like no other
Author: Valerie Remy-Milora
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 6 to 8
- 1 large mango
- ½ papaya
- 4 oz fresh organic strawberries
- 4 oz fresh organic raspberries
- 4 oz fresh organic blueberries
- juice of one lime
- 6-8 leaves fresh mint
- Cut mango, papaya and strawberries into cubes. Place in salad bowl.
- Add blueberries and raspberries.
- Add the juice of 1 lime.
- Thinly slice mint leaves and toss with fruits and lime.
- Serve chilled.