Roasted Vegetables and Sausage Frittata
A simple delicious meal that is loaded with healthy nutrient. Choose your favorite seasonal vegetables for the best tasting fritata each and every time. Serve hot or cold with a side salad.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 8 egg whites plus 2 whole eggs
- 1 TBS water
- 2 turkey sausage patties or links cooked and crumbled
- 1 c. mixed roasted vegetables red peppers, asparagus, mushrooms, onions…
- Celtic salt and pepper to taste
- Spray oil‐ I like EVOO in a Misto
Preheat oven to 400F.
Coat a Brownie pan (8x8 or 9x9) with Olive Oil.
Beat eggs and water until well mixed.
Add vegetables and sausage.
Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
Pour into pan.
Bake 20 minutes or until eggs are cooked.
Turn broiler on to add a little color! ( You can also do that to reheat a serving)
Let it sit for 5 minutes and cut into 8 triangles.
One serving is 2 triangles.